Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fresh from the Mayo

So I had my appointment at the Mayo for my second opinion. The neurologist apt was on Thursday. It went pretty well. I really like my neurologist but he wants me to do more tests to help determine if my Drop Attacks are from the Chiari or if something else is causing it. I had an appointment with my neurosurgeon on Friday but it ended up having to be rescheduled for this coming week Thursday because they needed me to have these new tests run before I spoke to my Neurosurgeon. So not a whole lot of new news. I have been weighing my options of surg because the doctors have all agreed so far that I am a good candidate for surg and that I have a good chance that the surg will be successful. I'm just not sure... More news after this Thursday cross u r fingers.

-AP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Hey girl! I miss you! I haven't been able to read up on all your postings because I have been in school. I finaly, am doing what I kept talking about doing. I'm going to the MSOB for Adverting Design! I tried to leave a comment a long time ago but I needed a blogg of my own in order to do so.I will try and give you a call when the holidays settle down. But would prefer no personal info exchanged on here. Loves to ya!!!! S.K. Hit my Blogg up, you'll be the first. I just made it today,with you in mind.