Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Closer

So Last week I had a thought that I haven't had yet. "What if they ask me if these symptoms are something I think I can live with? Can I live with it instead of surgery?" I realized that I have alot of big decisions to make. Surgery is a big deal and there are serious risks involved, but the chance to not have anymore bad days... are the risks worth it? My first reaction is yes. So can't do anything until I find out what the Neurologist says. The closer it gets the more nervous I get. All the silly and scary "What if's" run ramped through my head.

My Myo fascial therapy has been helping me manage the pain better. And! A friend of mine gave me 20 free visitor passes to the YMCA so I can try out the therapeutic pool there. I guess it is warmer than a normal pool and is supposed to be great for helping muscles. We'll see. I just am tired of not exercising.


Breath by Breath...

-AP

No comments: