Monday, January 14, 2008

Don't worry.

I had dinner with my Dad and sisters last night. It was great. On the way home my Dad mentioned that he doesn't read my blog any more. When I asked him why his response was, "It's too hard to read." I never thought about that. Here I am writing about my pain and the things I deal with and I never thought of the impact it would have on those who care about me. To see or hear about someone you care about in so much pain and having to go through something scary can hurt you too.

Don't worry though. I'm a trooper. When I find my self afraid I will master my fear. Knowing that Courage isn't the absence of fear, but even with fear doing what you need to do, and moving forward is courage.

I take strength humor and love from all of you around me. When I write or speak about how I am hurting or struggling know that it isn't forever. And if you see me looking weak after my surgery know that with each day I will get stronger and heal.

Don't worry.

All my love,
-AP

No comments: