Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tomorrow is the day.

I have surgery tomorrow. I check in first thing in the morning...5:45 am. Early. Then they wheel my in exactly at 7:30am. I'm the first appointment of the day. I guess I have kinda found a calm. I have been having a lot of anxiety lately but in the last few days I have accepted my surgery. Don't get me wrong I'm not jumping around excited for my surgery but I've accepted it's going to happen and I'll get better afterwards and that in order to get better I have to go through this trial.

This trial... I was thinking about it all. Here I am always doing crazy things like skydiving, riding motorcycles, taking risks. And this surgery has less risk than some of those other things. So why do I feel so upset about this? I figured it is because I don't have any control over the situation. But my surgon has alot of experience and the nurses are very skilled.

I appreciate all the prayers and love and all the fantastic support!!! Here I go. Wish me luck.



All my love!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo-->

-AP

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers ~ may you find that peace that passes all understanding! Praying for a quick and speedy recovery, too! Hugs to you ~ Lace

http://livelovelaugh-lace1013.blogspot.com/