Sunday, March 2, 2008

A few pictures. If you have any please send them to me.:)


Here is another one a day after my surgery... You can see some of the spots they had me "strapped in" on my shoulders/neck and the dr.'s initials.




Today this picture was taken. Looking pretty good, if I do say so myself! It's funny when I see pictures of it because I don't see a day to day or any transformation until a picture is taken. To say the least I'm very happy with how well it is healing. Woot woot!


Staples!!! AGGGHHH! Franken head. (@ hospital) When I came out of surgery I was in pig tails (the nurses put them in) it kinda stuck and I had pig tails in for like 3 weeks. :)

I kinda like the look of the staples. It's like extreme piercing or something. Next time (yeah right..."next time" HA!) I'll have to get pink rhinestone staples.



12 days after they punched staples in...those suckers came out! Some staples were wiggly (like loose teeth) and ready to come out. Here it looks like a scar with bug bites around it.





















Loaded up on meds, sore, and bored.

2 comments:

lace1070 said...

Great pics ~ thanks for sharing ~ you are healing up so well! Keep on that healing road ~ Hugs to you ~ Lace

invisibleglue said...

pretty scary photos! is that standard with the doctors initials???!