Wednesday, November 7, 2007

At home

I woke up this morning dizzy and still exhausted after a full night sleep and my neck was hurting pretty bad. There have been other mornings that I though about calling into work but didn't. Today I needed to listen to what my body was telling me.

I feel upset about staying home though. I'm not getting any work done or getting paid or earning any PTO for when I need it. Most of me is screaming "Suck it up and go to work!" But I know if I do , my body is going to only hurt more. I wish there was something I could do from home so I was still earning money.

I have been worrying so much about bills and money lately. My family has been telling me not to worry about money and bills and that it will be taken care of. I'm just not ok with the thought of other people having to take care of not only me but my bills as well. I'm a proud person and for someone, anyone , to tell me that they will take care of my responsibilities makes me hurt inside. I know that there is a time that you just have to let people help you, but, I don't want to need help. Much less admit that I need help.

-Finding me...-AP

1 comment:

Kb said...

A wise person once told me that being strong sometimes means knowing when to ask for help.
I understand these feelings of pride, and its okay to have them, just don't allow them to get in the way of your survival and happiness.
For what its worth,
Kb