Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting back to positive!

I spent time with my Mom this last weekend. We had a great time,but my Mom was defiantly doing the Mom thing. She would tell me that I shouldn't be playing with the dog and to just relax. We sat and watched a few movies which was great but every time I made a sound or moved she asked if I was ok and tried to adjust my pillow or head. I love my Mom more than words can describe so all that just makes me giggle. She understands the pain I feel and just wants to be able to do something to make me better. She was right and I did over do it a bit this weekend but I rack it up as "Worth it". So here goes... I'm going to start listing the things I can do.
  • Swim (finally found a way I can exercise with out strain!)
  • Go to movies
  • shop
  • Play with the dogs and kids (just not too hard/wild)
  • Write
  • Paint
  • wrestle a little
  • Prepare meals
  • Joke
  • Go out
  • Play pool
  • Play darts
  • Shake my groove thang

Now I know that on a Bad day I may not feel up to some of these things but this is just a small list of things I can still do. Yeah yeah there are things I "Can't" do. But not for long just for a short while. Soon I'll be back to my old self. Silly and more silly. I get down sometimes (not the dancing kind of "getting down..well yeah I do that sometimes too..but any who...)when I feel sad or discouraged I just have to Think about what I can do and get out and do them! I'm more than happy to have company, so let me know when you are available!

Keep on truckin'! -AP

No comments: